Start Skin modelling is a productivity tool that quickly creates a base for Skin based modelling.
- Length – starting size of the initial skin mesh.
- Steps – number of vertices along the length of the mesh.
- Smooth Shading – smooth shade the resulting mesh.
- Symmetry XYZ – Apply symmetry to the mesh, adds a bisecting mirror modifier along the chosen axes too.
- Subdivisions – Adds a Subdivision modifier with the chosen number of steps.
Note: All Blender add-ons are synced on Dropbox, so the above button will always link to the latest version.
Let me know what you think on Twitter: @Wahooney