Skip to the content
- Create one or more Grease Pencil canvases per gameObject.
- Each canvas can have multiple layers with different rendering options
- Process your strokes with experimental tools like Smooth, Tighten and Optimize
- Grease Pencil will even render in your game scene and can be used as final artwork.
- Because canvases are attached to Game Objects, Grease Pencil is compatible with prefabs.
GET GREASE PENCIL NOW
- 1.0 – Initial Release
- 1.1.0 – Modifier Update
- Added modifier stack
- Added individual stroke and fill colours
- Added run-time drawing
- Updated API
- Updated to allow for 2017LTS support
- Scatter objects along grease pencil strokes
- Edit / Sculpt strokes
- Variable stroke width
- Grease Pencil to Geometry: create vines, pipes, hoses, viper pits. (Combine with scatter for cool effects)
- Drawing tool API, ie. line, poly-line, box, n-gon/circle, etc. with possibility to add custom tools.
- Bake Grease Pencil Canvas to Mesh
- Draw in UI space, ie. draw UI elements (including 9-slice like support), make UI wireframes, etc.
- Text support – Instead of writing type and premade (or custom!) glyphs will be baked down to grease pencil strokes.
- Textured Strokes – Stretch a texture along each stroke
- Render Grease Pencil Canvasses to Sprites
- Animation support (seriously blue sky)